Come join the coolest renewable energy start-up in the Boston area. Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before.
We aim to provide the best customer experience possible for everyone who interacts with us, both installers and customers. The perfect candidate is a flexible and enthusiastic problem solver who thrives in a team environment and is motivated by a desire to help the customers and partners who call Sungage every day. The Customer Experience Specialist will take the lead in answering customers’ questions and managing the day-to-day flow of projects moving through the sales and installation process.
Beyond these basic responsibilities, we’re looking for someone who can constantly find new and inventive ways to improve the customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills to learn about renewable energy finance and solar project management in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent service to installers and customers by resolving all inbound inquiries (phone and email)
- Managing a portfolio of homeowner clients and empowering them to go solar\
- Developing relationships and handling day-to-day project flow
- Identifying new ways to enhance customer experience and developing strategies for improvement
- Analyzing various project-related documents to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Becoming a solar expert and continuing to build your knowledge base
You’re the right person if you:
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping people solve problems
- Believe in unconditional friendliness as the key ingredient for meaningful and enjoyable interaction
- Know how to establish priorities and proactively resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively over multiple platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Share a willingness to learn and grow in a changing start-up environment
- Bring optimism, passion, and enthusiasm to your game every day
- Possess a strong desire to learn about renewable energy finance models and the solar energy market
- Have experience with Cloud-based software (Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.)
- Speak Spanish! (a plus, but not required)
If you are interested, please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject “[Your Name] for Customer Experience Specialist”
- 1st Attachment – PDF copy of your Resume
- 2nd Attachment – PDF copy of your Cover Letter
- 3rd Attachment – Please include a (brief) description of your greatest customer service experience (no more than 200 words)
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.