Sungage Financial is seeking an experienced manager for our Inside Sales team. This position will be in our downtown Boston office, steps away from the Downtown Crossing T station. The perfect candidates will have experience managing an inside team, recruiting, training, and coaching. Your team will be responsible for conducting trainings via webinar, cold calling and working as an integral part of a larger enthusiastic and highly motivated team. If you think you are the right person, you will need to have a proven track record of success, examples of how you achieved your goals, and prove that you are comfortable in a fast paced environment. This will be a hands-on position, initially managing accounts while we continue to build the team.
During the interview, you will role-play coaching a problematic employee through a challenging situation (example: s/he handled a customer call poorly). In addition, you will be given two sample emails to write a response to within 15 minutes. The last exercise in our interview process will be the initiation of an outbound prospecting call for your choice of product(s) or service(s). You can choose something you have previously sold, or something you would like to sell.
- Meet inside sales objectives
- Recruit, train and manage inside sales team
- Work with customer service team, field sales team and Vice President of Sales
- Make welcome and check-in calls to partner salespeople
- Conduct training webinars
- Assist existing regional and national accounts
- Research new markets/opportunities and update existing data
- Identify and vet potential new installer partnerships
- Schedule calls and meetings for field sales when necessary/appropriate
- Work with upper management to develop Sales planning & Analytics
- Experience building a team
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Customer service sales approach
- Solution oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in sales, marketing or business and/or a minimum of three years of related experience in an Inside Sales Support role
- Travel required = <5%
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commissions paid monthly
- Stock options
- Substantial paid time off
- Health and Dental coverage
- Health Savings accounts
- 401k plan with matching
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter & fitness benefits
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Inside Sales Manager – [Name]” and the following three attachments.
- 1st Attachment – PDF copy of your Resume
- 2nd Attachment – PDF copy of your Cover Letter, including your greatest sales experience
- 3rd Attachment – Please include directions from the Post Office in your town to Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
Sungage Financial is an innovative finance company that is revolutionizing the residential solar industry by bringing new retail financing solutions to the market. The cost of solar energy technology has dropped dramatically over the past decade leading to rapid solar proliferation. Sungage’s financing solutions make the purchase of a residential solar energy system affordable to homeowners across the country. The Company has a strong technology orientation and has developed a transaction platform to efficiently deliver its financing products. Through its offering, Sungage helps families save money while living more sustainably. Sungage is a small and fast-growing company in a dynamic industry and has an exciting working environment.
For more information about Sungage Financial, visit: www.sungagefinancial.com.