Come join the coolest renewable energy start-up in the Boston area. Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before.
We are looking for a Solar Finance Specialist in our beautiful new downtown Boston office. The perfect candidate is a flexible and enthusiastic problem solver who thrives in a team environment and is motivated by a desire to help the customers and partners who call Sungage every day. The Solar Finance Specialist will take the lead in answering customers’ questions and managing the day-to-day flow of projects moving through the sales and installation process. Sungage is growing quickly so we’re looking for someone who can take on and effectively complete new and different types of projects as the company and its needs evolve. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills to learn about renewable energy finance and solar project management.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent service to installers and customers by resolving all inbound inquiries (phone and email)
- Being the Expert-On-The-Line for all inquiries about Sungage’s product offerings
- Managing day-to-day flow of projects towards funding
- Educating installers and customers about Sungage Financial products and platform
- Analyzing project documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with product requirements
- Accurately preparing documents for submission to financing partners
You’re the right person if you:
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping people solve problems
- Know how to establish priorities and proactively resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively over multiple platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Pay meticulous attention to detail with a focus on always getting it right
- Possess a strong desire to learn about renewable energy finance models and the solar energy market
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Cloud-based software (Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.)
- Bring optimism, passion, and enthusiasm to your game every day
- Don’t mind occasional night and weekend work
- Speak Spanish! (a plus, but not required)
If you are interested, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “[Your Name] for Solar Finance Specialist”
- 1st Attachment – PDF copy of your Resume
- 2nd Attachment – PDF copy of your Cover Letter
- 3rd Attachment – Please include a (brief) description of your greatest customer service experience (no more than 200 words)
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.