Come lead Sungage Product Management and help us turn a swirling sea of markets, customers, partners, and feature requests into a coherent product roadmap that will lead the company to new heights. With a lean, responsive start-up culture, our product development process is based on continual improvement and building the right things well. This is your chance to craft an industry leading product management process and provide the what and when that fuels our financial and software product development.
The long term success of our solar finance platform is based on our (i.e. your) ability to quickly assess market needs, intelligently juggle competing priorities, deliver multiple product lines and continually improve our customers’ experiences. Help us continue to grow the solar market and wow consumers and channel partners by listening, analyzing and organizing in order to create and champion a winning product roadmap. The entire planet will thank you!
- Assess (and reassess) markets, market perception and competitive landscape to determine the optimal winning product mix (finance, service and technology)
- Gather requirements and feature ideas directly from consumers, partners and internal users through surveys, interviews and inbound requests
- Work across the entire organization (management, sales, support, marketing) to set and proselytize product priorities
- Organize product ideas and requests into a coherent and realistic roadmap that creates an outstanding user experience
- Work closely with our marketing and sales teams to launch new products and features and communicate their benefits to current and potential customers
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Create business cases – analyze the revenue and profit opportunity for new products or features
- Be a tireless and passionate advocate for the customer
- 7+ years of product management experience delivering popular, web-based products and supporting them in the marketplace through multiple releases
- Financial services product management and experience in online lending highly preferred
- Solid understanding of product management processes
- Strong market/needs research skills and great rapport with customers and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a startup environment (i.e. comfortable with complex but unstructured problems, a high degree of autonomy in a fast paced environment, plus self motivated and organized)
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritize several projects and responsibilities at once
- Unrelenting drive for improvement
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Director of Product Management – [Name]”:
- 1st Attachment – PDF copy of your Resume
- 2nd Attachment – PDF copy of your Cover Letter
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
Sungage Financial is an innovative finance company that is revolutionizing the residential solar industry by bringing new retail financing solutions to the market. The cost of solar energy technology has dropped dramatically over the past decade leading to rapid solar proliferation. Sungage’s financing solutions make the purchase of a residential solar energy system affordable to homeowners across the country. The Company has a strong technology orientation and has developed a transaction platform to efficiently deliver its financing products. Through its offering, Sungage helps families save money while living more sustainably. Sungage is a small and fast-growing company in a dynamic industry and has an exciting working environment. The Company is based in downtown Boston and offers a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
For more information about Sungage Financial, visit: www.sungagefinancial.com.