Come join the coolest renewable energy start-up in the Boston area. Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before. As an Account Development Representative, you will be at the forefront of our rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for prospecting and client calls to understand our customers’ challenges and clearly convey how we can help.
You will have access to tools, training and resources to excel in your role and in your career moving forward. This includes our own Sungage University training as well as outside professional development opportunities.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Build rapport and establish credibility as one of the first points of contact with installers
- Prospect, qualify and nurture leads using a consultative sales approach
- Generate interest in how Sungage helps solar installers succeed
- Work closely with Sungage’s Regional Sales Managers to grow our customer base
- Educate and train installers and salespeople about Sungage Financial products, process and platform
- Solicit feedback on product and platform to support constant improvement
You’re the right person for this role if you…
- Excel in an ambitious, competitive and team-oriented environment
- Value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Overcome resistance
- Believe in our product and vision and embrace unconditional friendliness
- Bring optimism, passion and enthusiasm to your game every day
- Have strong phone presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong written skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to proactively prioritize and resolve client concerns
- Share a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, changing start-up environment
- Are committed to helping our customers WIN and celebrate their successes
- Speak Spanish – a plus, but not required!
If you are interested, please send the following items to email@example.com with the subject “[Your Name], Account Development Representative”:
- 1st Attachment – PDF copy of your Resume
- 2nd Attachment – PDF copy of your Cover Letter, including your greatest sales experience
- 3rd Attachment – Please include directions from the Post Office in your town to Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
Sungage Financial is an innovative finance company that is revolutionizing the residential solar industry by bringing new retail financing solutions to the market. The cost of solar energy technology has dropped dramatically over the past decade leading to rapid solar proliferation. Sungage’s financing solutions make the purchase of a residential solar energy system affordable to homeowners across the country. The Company has a strong technology orientation and has developed a transaction platform to efficiently deliver its financing products. Through its offering, Sungage helps families save money while living more sustainably. Sungage is a small and fast-growing company in a dynamic industry and has an exciting working environment. The Company is based in downtown Boston and offers a number of employee benefits, including stock options, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
For more information about Sungage Financial, visit: www.sungagefinancial.com.